Each time you go around the corner, there is one less corner to go around. When time passes, it doesn’t come again. Make use of the time you have. Each of you can go through death or translation. Very soon, we shall be in eternity. When the Lord sends a messenger, it is your fault if you don’t get something out of it; because, it is put right in front of you. The Lord urged me to tell the people: “You are supposed to grow in the Lord, not to stand still.”
- What is all the commotion about in the nations and all over the world? Part of the commotion—if you are a son of God—is that you are going back to the Lord. “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God” Romans 8: 19). This is the last outpouring that God will give before Armageddon. The whole creation is waiting for the sons of God to come forth. The sons of God are the first fruits of the Holy Spirit. It is a calling (to be a son of God). The son-ship is the highest of all callings. Before the foundation of the world, the sons of God have been chosen (2 Timothy 1:9). The elect bride is (constitutes) the sons of God. At the end of the age, if you are going to be a son of God, you have to be in the image of God.
- There are many groups, the son, the wise, the foolish, servants and so on. Paul said, “I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 3:14). You don’t assume that you are a son of God. You don’t just walk into it. Before the foundation of the world, the sons of God have been chosen. There is a pressure against those who want to press into the son-ship—the image of God. The high calling is higher than the wise and the foolish. It is a heavenly calling — the highest calling, the sons of thunder. Walk worthy of the calling.
- What is all the commotion about? The whole creation is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. God is restoring full apostolic power. Press toward the mark. Satan will try everything to come against you. Push against the grain. Push against society. Anybody can float, but it takes the real sons of God to go against the grain. If you are going to serve God, follow Him with all your heart.
- My ministry reaches to the bride, the wise and foolish virgins, and people of all races. Those that are the seed of God will be enthused with the ministry. He will make a way for the wise, the foolish and the attendants—the wheel within a wheel. He will deal with each group in their own group. It will come right out as God has called it. One group will be called in the translation, another group in the tribulation. He has called each group into its position, but there is a high calling. Other groups, even the wise will push against the high calling.
- “Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands…” (Isaiah 49:16). The sons of God are in the power of the Holy Spirit. They will receive the full word of God. The Father’s name is in their foreheads (Revelation 14:1). The devil imitates God. He gives his followers–the apostates–the image of the beast. He gives them a mark in the right hand or in their foreheads (Revelation 13: 16-18). No man can pluck the sons of God—engraved in His hand—out of His hand. No one can pluck out of His hand even the wise and the 144,000 (children of Israel). He has sealed the bride and the 144,000.
- The apostates act like the beast. He works in them. God calls the sons. He is going to seal them in the power of the Holy Spirit. Sometimes, the true people of God make mistakes, but they won’t deny the word of God. The other group will deny the word of God. The bible says there is a false vine. You can’t do anything with it. Some of them even look better than the elect on the outside. The sons of God will grow and ripen as the wheat.
- The Holy Spirit blows where he will, to woo the people and get them in. Sometimes, He disappears and no longer blows on people or he blows them out. Nobody tells the Holy Spirit where to go. All eggs look the same. All church people look alike. But, when the eggs come to the rooster—there is a proof– life comes forth in the real egg. When you get with the Lord Jesus, there is life. The real seed of God has life. When you get with the power of the Holy Spirit, the life seed is there. You are born again. It cannot come through dogma. The sons of God come forth from the Lord.
- The real church has been with the Lord Jesus Christ from the foundation of the world and is allotted the light of life. The blood of the Lord Jesus Christ gives life. We are associated with Him, we have life. Self-righteousness is bad before God. You have to confess to Him and get life. I pray God that the sons of God hatch everywhere.
- You are engraved in the palm of my hand and your walls are before me always (Isaiah 49: 16). There are many callings in Jesus Christ, but one stands above all—the sons of God, the highest calling. “But as many as received him, gave he power to become the sons of God…” (John 1:12). The sons of God will listen to this message. “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God” (Romans 8: 14). The sons of God will be led by the Lord. “That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God…among whom ye shine as lights in the world” (Philippians 2:15). “For if ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not (Hebrews 12: 7)? You are sons and not bastards if the Lord chastises you when you are wrong.
- Paul could not be shaken. He said, “I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” He considered everything as nothing compared to the power of being the son of God. You hold the course with God and you will go forward. Without chastisement, you are bastards, not sons. “They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us…” (1 John 2:19). They will not endure sound doctrine, but will have to themselves teachers with itching ears and be turned to fables (2 Timothy 4:3-4).
- “Preach the word…” (2 Timothy 4: 2). Some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of the devils (1 Timothy 4:1). If you are going to be the son of God, hold on to the word of God—I press toward the mark.
- At the end of the age, we go to the apostolic age of the sons of God. Each church age closed with a greater power than the previous age. The last age will be more powerful. We are climaxing and will be powerful as we gang up against the devil by the Spirit of the Lord.
- Everything was so beautiful in Paradise when Adam and Eve were there. They feared to go out. But the Lord gave them a consolation that He will come though the Son and bring back all that has been lost in the garden. Adam had the whole world, he lost it. The Lord gave them a promise that He would restore all things through His seed that would come. He promised that Messiah would come to bring all things back again. We shall have a better Paradise with greater buildings than the one that Adam and Eve lost.
- All the commotion in the world today is because the world needs a savior. The life is in the blood. Our blood will turn into light when we are changed. We will be like Him. The whole world is waiting for the sons of God to come forth. It will be a quick, short and powerful work. We will gang up against the devil.
- When blood turns to light, you can walk through the door; nothing can hold you back. Associate with Jesus and press toward the mark. The sons of God will rush through. Tell the Lord you are going to march through and be a son of God. There is going to be a great revival and the power of the Holy Spirit. He will bless His people.
- Don’t ever deny His word. That is one of the signs of the sons of God. They won’t deny the word of God. There is going to be a great blessing on the sons of God that hold on. He will restore. Are you ready to really move? It is our hour.
TRANSLATION ALERT 12
Sermon by Neal Frisby. CD #909A