Early in the ministry, the Lord spoke to me (Brother Frisby), “Everybody you pray for is not going to stay with you.” But those with the proper faith, faith that endures will stay with the word. He revealed that to me. I have watched it. It’s been true.
- The great separation will set in. The Lord will bring that which is going to be translated.
- If you have real faith, you will be able to stay with the ministry of faith. But if you have broken up faith, dormant faith, it can’t stand. Hold to the powerful faith. Unless they mean business with the Lord, they have other places to shop.
- God’s calm: Jesus was in the storm. He calmed the storm. He spoke the word. The elements obeyed If your life is stormy, if you know your life needs to be calmed—He is telling you that if he calmed the storm, how much more can he calm the storm in your life?
- He brought calm to the insane person in the land of the Gadarenes (Luke 8: 26-39). He has four horse powers going to different parts of the earth to bring quietness and peace on the earth (Zechariah 6: 1-7). If the people pray right, He will bring rest and peace to the earth. Without the Lord, there is no lasting peace and rest.
- The social churches and the world are full of fear and anxiety, not knowing where to turn. Jesus gives peace and rest. But they don’t know how to accept it or act upon it. They claim to believe in God, but they say He is a God of the past.
- The bible says He is a present help in time of trouble. He is the God of the present and future. In fact, in Hebrews it says, He is the same today in miracles, the same yesterday in miracles and the same tomorrow in miracles (Hebrews 13: 8). He is a miracle owner. He is the God of Now—Always eternal. There can be no future without
- The only way to get rid of fear and anxiety is through the word of God. The Holy Spirit is the only kind of calm you need. God’s calm is in there.
- In the social churches, they have quenched the spirit. They have quenched the outpouring that God has given. When they quench the power and spirit of God, there is tension.
- You must have the Spirit of God in your body. The body is not complete without the Holy Spirit. Some Christians have salvation but without the comfort of the Holy Spirit that produces more power and faith, they have a hard They are in trouble.
- Some churches quench the Spirit to have more members, to be modern and to be like the world. But the Lord says He will be ashamed of them.
- Miracles must be there, the power of faith must be there or else you have a body without the Spirit—dead to the Lord.
- Let God’s calm come over you. Psalm 27: 1, 5, 13 &14.
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid” (v. 1). Light takes the fear out. The devil is the one that is afraid. Get more of the power of God and that light will get rid of the fear and demon power that try to oppress The Lord is the strength of my life—not myself, not what I do, not mankind. The Lord is my confidence. David faced the giant. The victory was won.
- “For in the time of trouble, he shall hide me in his pavilion; in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock” (v.5). They can’t strike me. The devil can’t get me. In the secret of His tabernacle shall he hide me. The Lord will hide his people in the shadow of His wings. That rock is the Lord Jesus.
- “I had fainted unless I had believed…” (v. 13). But he didn’t. David was waiting on the Lord for something. There was a delay. The secret is, “Wait on the Lord: be of good courage…” (v.14). Hold to the Lord. The Lord allows challenges to strengthen you. One by one, the challenges will fall You are either going to make it or you are going to break.
- Some people in the churches have already given up. They are fallen by the wayside. This is a sign of my coming. Many of them have not fallen from the churches so much. They have fallen from the word. They have fallen from the faith. They do not contend for the faith. Contending is standing in the fight of faith.
- Have patience brethren for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. The Lord waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth (James 5: 7 & 8). That is why you are supposed to have patience and not give up. The Lord is coming soon. This is the worst time in the world to part from the Lord. Stay in this anointing. If you are not exactly the way you are supposed to be, God will help you to get that way before the translation. Just stay in this anointing.
- Psalm 29: 11—“The Lord will give rest to his people: the Lord will bless his people with peace.” There is no if or but about it.
- Acts 2: 26…moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope.” Because of the rejoicing in hope.
- Psalm 37: 7—“Rest in the Lord….” A lot of people rest in their laurels and what they have done in the world. Rest in the Lord. That is the true Use Jesus’s name and rest in the Lord.
- Isaiah 14: 3; Isaiah 30:15. The Lord shall give you rest. All these scriptures are eternal. These scriptures are infallible. These scriptures are forever. They are infinite. When you believe His word is infinite, you have more miracles and power than you know what to do. Take Him for His word. The word is the word. Amen.
- Only 12 stood with Jesus. One left. Jesus wasn’t looking for a crowd. He wanted to save and give the word to those that believed.
- In the world, the churches have crowds and the people go to them. But in the eye of all that is the elect—the apple of His eye. His elect, that is who I preach to, that’s who I want to bring. The foolish virgins, I will help them. But it will come to a time when it shall be measured down to the wheat. Then, the foolish virgin will be caught between the weeds and the wheat. That is a nightmare. Don’t get involved in that nightmare. That is the tribulation The rest and peace is in the wheat that the Lord will bring.
- There are many scriptures about rest in the bible. It makes one ashamed that there are Christians who cannot find rest and peace. You must have the Lord Jesus and believe in His promises.
- The earth we are living in now, we are going to be tested. Are you going to believe what the Lord says or are you going to turn it down. I (Bro. Frisby) am going to receive the word.
- If the church is as it should be, it should have rest and not take on the anxiety of the world….”my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth” (John 14: 27). Stay with the peace of the Lord. Praise will bring relief. It will relieve tension. The Spirit of the Lord will give you
- Jesus was in the storm. The disciples were full of anxiety. Jesus spoke and the storm calmed He will calm any storm that is coming in your life. Let the Lord’s calm come over His people. Amen.
- Jesus will take the storm. He will speak forth in your life. He is the God of rest in your life. These scriptures cannot be broken. Use your faith.
TRANSLATION ALERT 4
CD # 1292
Date of Sermon: December 17, 1989