IN AN HOUR YOU THINK NOT IS A SERIOUS WARNING
Many preachers have preached about the coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ; but people are not taking it seriously. This is not a joking matter. Very soon it will be over, many people will come up missing and very many will be left behind. This is time to think and pray hard searching your soul. You are either translated or left behind to go through the great tribulation period.
It is a serious matter because the outcomes are final according to John 3:18, “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” Also, in Mark 16:16, Jesus said, “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.” As you can see, it is not a joking matter. The translation is a one-time occurrence. There will not be time to make any adjustments. God himself made these statements. He said, “He that believeth not shall be damned.” The word ‘damned’ or ‘damnation’ is terrible. Think about it and make up your mind whether you want to be damned or not.
Let us examine the circumstances surrounding damnation. After the translation, few unbelievable things are going to happen. They are all going to take place during a time of great terror that is called the great tribulation. Let us start with the moment after the translation:
- Many reported missing and you are left behind with many others, 1st Thessalonians 4:13-18. This chapter of the scripture has to do with the blessed hope of every believer to meet the Lord in the air. There is one chance alone for this meeting in the air. You must qualify to make it. God will not be emotional about leaving anyone behind. The door to escape the horrors of the great tribulation will be closed. Remember Matt. 25:10, the door was shut.
- Temporary freedom comes at a cost, the mark of the beast, Revelation 13. After the sudden translation, there will be initial confusion and uncertainties; but in a couple of days or weeks, the man of sin spoken about in 2nd Thessalonians 2:3-5 will come to light. Then shortly after that, Revelation 13:15-18 comes into play, “that no man might buy or sell, save he that hath the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” If you are confronted with this situation, it means you were left behind and the question you will be asking yourself is why? The answer is simple: you did not follow the word of God as your guide and did not take heed to all the admonitions of the word of God. Jesus Christ said, “Pray that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Luke 21:36; Revelation 3:10).”
- The Seven Trumpets (Revelation 8:2-13 and 9:1-21): these are part of the early judgments called the trumpet judgments. Some of the judgments are generalized to all that are on earth, left behind. Notably is the fifth which affected men who have not the seal of God in their foreheads (Revelation9:4). What is the chance that you will be among those who have this seal of God in their foreheads? Read and study for yourself what will happen on earth to those left behind. What are your chances? The second part of the judgment is more specific and more destructive.
- The Seven Vials (Revelation 16:1-21): this is the height of the great tribulation. The vial judgments arrive with great intensity. The vials were carried by seven angels. Read their introduction in Revelation 15:1, “And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.” When the first angel poured out his vial upon the earth, there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast and upon them which worshiped his image. This is the first leg of the vial judgments, imagine and read the rest up in Revelation 16 if you plan to be left behind.
- The Armageddon (Revelation 16:12-16) is the climax of the great tribulation. The three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. These spirits are in the world today and influencing people against the true word and promises of God. Examine yourself and be sure the spirit is not influencing you. This influence, after the translation, produces the battle of Armageddon.
- The Millennium (Revelation 20:1-10): after the great tribulation and Armageddon, comes the identification of the wicked one called in verse 2, “ the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil or Satan. He will be bound a thousand years.” Then the 1000 -year Millennium reign of Christ Jesus begins in Jerusalem. Those in the grave remain there for the 1,000 years before Satan is loosened for a short time. Surprisingly, Satan, while in the bottomless pit, did not turn a new leaf, repent or regret; instead. Read verse 7-10 and you will marvel, at the thought of people who worshiped the Lord and were easily converted by the devil, after his short release from the bottomless pit. The same Satan today is the same out of the bottomless pit after 1000 years. He is still deceiving all whose names are not in the book of Life of the Lamb from the foundation of the world. Remember he goeth about seeking who he may devour, 1st Peter 5:8 and John 10:10 reads, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and kill and to destroy.”
- The White throne judgment, Revelation 20:11-12, this is where and when the books and the book of life are opened. All the dead are judged from all that was written in the books, according to their works, (when they were on earth)
- The Lake of fire, Revelation 20:15; this is the second death, total separation from God. This involves and affects all whose names are not in the book of life. The anti-Christ, the false prophet and Satan have already been cast into the Lake of Fire. Finally, according to verse 15, “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
- Then comes a new heaven and a new earth. Where will you be? The choice is been made on earth now. Examine your life and see the choice that you are making in response to every word of God. Read Revelation 21 and 22. It gives you a glimpse of the good thoughts (Jeremiah 29:11) the Lord has towards us who love and obey Him.
“But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at mid-night, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping,” (Mark 13:35). There is coming a big separation between heaven and earth. The Lord Jesus Christ is coming for his own. He gave His life for the world. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3: 16).
“Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye maybe accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man,” (Luke 21:36). There are a lot of things happening in the world today that fulfill these scriptures. Greed is a major tool that the devil is trying to use today to destroy the church of Christ the Lord. Today, there are so many more churches all over the world than we have had in the last 50 years. One of the main reasons for the rise of many churches is greed. The so-called ministers are out to build religious empires, teaching false doctrines and preying on the vulnerable, weak and the fearful. Prosperity preaching is one of the traps or tools the devil bandied about by these greedy manipulators to manipulate simple and unsuspecting people.
Matt.24:44 reads, “Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.” The Lord Himself made this statement while talking to the multitude. e Heh Then He turned to his apostles and said “Be ye also ready.” Even if you are saved, you need to examine yourself to make sure you are in the faith. Study the promises of God and understand them and what to expect. Brother Neal Frisby wrote, “Watch and pray. Jesus said, hold fast till I come. Get a quick hold on God’s promises and stay with them. Our light should be burning as His witnesses.” The major way to get ready is to know the promises of God and hold fast to them. For example, “I will never leave you nor forsake you; “I go to prepare a place for you. I will come and take you unto myself that where I am there you may be also.” Get a quick hold of these promises and stay with them.
Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secrets unto his servants the prophets (Amos 3:7). The Lord has sent us rain, the former and the latter rain. The teaching and the harvest rain are here with us. God, through his prophets and apostles, has told us about the coming translation as in 1st Corinthians 15:51- 58. Find these secrets and take heed of what the Lord told us. Whatever any preacher or person says must line up with the bible or it should be discarded. The season of the translation is here. Israel is back in their homeland. The churches are uniting or bundling up and they know it not. This is harvest time. The tares have to be bundled first before the quick short work will gather momentum. Angels will accomplish the separation and harvest. We are to give the witness to what the scriptures said.
Matt. 25: 2-10, makes it clear that part was taken away and part was left behind. “But ye, brethren are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all children of light, and the children of the day, we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore, let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. Let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breast plate of faith and love; and for a helmet, the hope of salvation” (1st Thessalonians 5:4-8). According to Brother Neal Frisby, “Use this scripture (Matthew 25: 10) as a guideline to keep your confidence that the true Church will be translated before the mark of the beast.” In Rev. 22 the Lord said, “Behold I come quickly” three times. This shows the degree of urgency of the Lord’s warning of His coming. He said in an hour you think not the Lord will come; suddenly, in a twinkling of an eye, in a moment, with a shout, with the voice, and at the last trump. The hour is drawing nearer. Be ye also ready.
If you are not sure you are ready or even saved, this is the time to hurry up and resolve these issues. Check yourself, acknowledge you are a sinner, and know that Jesus Christ is the only solution for sin. Repent and accept the blood of atonement, be baptized, set a time to study the bible, praise and pray. Find a bible believing church to attend. But if you are already saved and backslidden; you are not ready to meet the Lord. Read to Galatians 5 and James 5. Study these scriptures prayerfully and be ready to meet the Lord in the air through the resurrection or the catching away in the translation. And if you think you are ready, then hold fast and focus on the Lord Jesus Christ. Do not allow distraction, procrastination to creep into your life. Submit to every word of God. Stay on the narrow path that leads to translation and you will be changed, caught away to meet the Lord in the air. A word of wisdom: stay out of DEBT.
In an hour you think not is a serious matter. it is a somber warning. it is not a joking affair. Give it a serious thought because time is running out and we do not know when. Sure, our Lord said, it is in an hour you think not, suddenly, in a twinkling of an eye, in a moment. You may ask, who is in charge of this event? I AM THAT I AM, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE ROOT AND OFFSPRING OF DAVID, THE MOST HIGH, JESUS CHRIST IS HIS NAME. I came in my Father’s name, does that ring a bell to you? Time is short. Do not be deceived. Heaven and hell and lake of fire are real. Jesus Christ is the answer. Amen.
Translation moment 40
IN AN HOUR YOU THINK NOT IS A SERIOUS WARNING