Bible and Scroll in graphics
Bible and Scroll in graphics – 006
(readable in all languages)
- Come and see….
- Revelation 6 verse 1; And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
- And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. (verse 2)
The white horse reveals how satan deceived people of every age using religion as a front, impersonating the truth; to get things in his hand and change like Judas. He had a bow and no arrows; false peace and deception. Scroll 38 paragraph 2.
- Revelation 6 verse 3; And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
- Revelation 6 verse 4; And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
The red horse shows satan took peace from the earth in every age of history. And uses war,bloodshed, fear and martyrdom to destroy many, as in the dark ages and even now indirectly. The rider has his name unrevealed.
- Revelation 6 verse 5; And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
- And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
- Verse 6 …
The black horse rider reveals famine, hunger and drought. Shortages and worse famine for the word of God all through the ages as he rides. At this end of the age will repeat under the anti-Christ. Measuring balances will appear as food is rationed. Starvation will bring people to their knees and the mark of the beast will be presented to the people. A whole day’s pay cannot buy a loaf of bread.
006 – The hidden truth in PDF