WE ARE AT THE FLIGHT TERMINAL READY FOR DEPARTURE
At the death of Christ something remarkable happened. He cried with a loud voice, and yielded up the ghost. Then other remarkable things followed the cry, with a loud voice:
- The veil of the temple was rent in twain from top to the bottom
- The earth did quake
- The rocks rent
- The graves were opened
- Many bodies of the saints which slept arose
Then after Christ’s resurrection, the events continued
- The saints whose graves were opened came out
- And went into the holy city
- And appeared unto many
It is difficult to imagine the scenario and to put one in the shoes of those who were on the earth at the time. Those who rose from the dead may have been dead for a few days before or several thousands of years before the death of Christ. But here they rose and came out with their bodies; so that they may be recognized by the people they came across in life. If brothers’ Branham, Frisby, Osborn, Yage, Idowu; sisters’ Ifeoma, Frisby and many others should appear; we shall know them, for they will keep their bodies, now changed into the eternal form, that will be fully manifested at the last trump, (1st Corinthians 15:52). Maybe these saints will come from Paradise where they are resting now. For sure, they will not appear to compete with those who are living on earth. The dead in Christ will rise first.
- These saints that arise from the dead will not be engaged in earthly politics…and its correctness
- These risen saints know that time is short, and will talk to people about what is important; perhaps how they were allowed to rise from the dead to witness and enjoy the translation. They may have talked about the following:
- Who is this Christ?
- What happened when Christ came to hell and took the key of hell and death? Also, they may have talked about the partition between hell and paradise, before paradise was moved above.
- They may testify about other brethren in paradise, and what it is like.
4 They may answer many questions bothering people today.
- These saints had no bills, no sickness. They knew they were strangers on this earth, and that definitely there is a better place, heaven.
- These saints had no infirmities of the natural mind, any children, husbands or wives. Every attention was on Jesus Christ.
More importantly, we shall meet them at the last trump.
When they rise from the graves none of them had earthly possessions, nothing to will to anyone, no bank accounts, silver or gold. Jesus had vetted and screened them. They had passed through the word of God. They were found acceptable to the Lord to rise from the dead.
This reminds one of the days of Noah, when they were to take a ride in God’s chariot (Noah’s ark). The vetting was great. Noah was found faithful so were his wife, children and daughter in-laws. Many people did not qualify. Even the creatures were vetted and those accepted by God entered the ark.
Today, another ark is getting ready to take off. It is an air-bound craft, like the eagle. The vetting is going on, everyone on earth has an idea that something is about to happen. Some think it is a crazy idea, others think it is a phase that will blow over, some do not give it a thought but some believe that the saints are about to be airlifted to meet the Lord in the air. Gravity will bow to the saints.
Among those who believe, some are procrastinating, others think God is so good He will translate everybody. Yet, others are determined and are diligently finding out all the requirements for this eternal journey. First of all, it is important to know that the flight can be any moment, not angels, not man, not even the Son knows the moment, but the Father. This is how crucial the journey is, none of those who rose from the grave when Jesus Christ did, knew the time and if they were to partake. This is secretive.
Now it is our day and time and we are being vetted now.
- Are you saved, baptized in water and the Holy Ghost?
- Are you witnessing and expecting this flight when the Lord calls?
- Are you living by His word?
Right now many of us are at the flight terminal, all flights are from the same terminal (earth), and people are traveling to different destinations. Many flights go to one particular destination but only one flight goes to this other destination.
Many pilots go to the second destination (hell): but the first destination has only one pilot (Jesus Christ) who knows the route. All travelers are getting ready.
It is not easy to board these flights. It depends on certain logistical and security requirements. These include:
- Is your name on the flight list (Are you saved and Jesus Christ had washed away all your sins).
- What kind of inventory are you working with? This involves the amount and number of baggage; you are carrying for the flight.
- When on earth, natural things get the best of us. We think of cars, houses, certificates, money, silver and gold but none of these can be taken for the flight.
- People carry a lot of clothes and personal items when going on a flight. Many of us often forget that this flight is sudden and we must always be ready at the terminal.
- At the flight terminal people check in, where their names are cross checked, travel documents reviewed. Sorry is what many will hear, because at the terminal no luggage’s are checked in, no matter which destination you are travelling to.
- These flights only allow you a carry on. Not a carry-on of clothes or personal items, because at the security scanning point, you are stripped of all natural and worldly items. Not even your clothes will be allowed on this flight.
The most important luggage that is allowed and that anyone can carry; contain person items allowed on the flight. These include all you find in Galatians 5:22-23 , “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. These are the only items (character) that you can carry on this eternal flight. As you can see, you can only carry things that are eternal to go on this flight. You must be ready and check your inventory of what you are carrying for this journey.
Other flights carry people with these kinds of items: Galatians 5:19-21, “the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envying, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like.” Those who do such things shall not go in the flight which Jesus Christ is the pilot; and shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
The question now is what kind of items you have in your inventory for this sudden flight at the last trump? Bitterness, malice, unforgiveness and the likes can prevent you from going on this flight. No material items of yours can go on this flight. The fruits of the Spirit give you the character for the flight that Jesus Christ is the pilot and angels are the crew. But those with the works of the flesh, go on other flights, with other pilots and they all arrive in hell, (Luke 16:23).
God’s angels sort out things at the terminal, the security point (for scanning of passports and visas) before boarding. Nothing contrary to the Holy Spirit can escape these angels, when boarding the eagle’s wings. What a flight this will be, WHEN THIS MORTAL MUST PUT ON IMMORTALITY. Death will be swallowed up in victory; 1st Corinthians 15:51-58,” —in a moment we shall be changed, —thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.” THE LORD HIMSELF (OUR PILOT) SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A SHOUT, WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCH-ANGEL, AND WITH THE TRUMP OF GOD: AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRS: THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD,” 1st Thessalonians 4:16-17.
Important information for this flight include the following:
- The passport for this flight is Jesus Christ. This passport is subject to cancellation, renewal, expiration, and revocation. If you sin your passport expires. It is renewed when your repent of your sins. If you dwell in sin your passport is cancelled or revoked. Your going on this flight depends on the good standing of your passport.
- Your visa is St. John 14:1-7; “In my Father’s house are many mansions,—-I go to prepare a place for you,—–I will come again and receive you unto myself, that where I am there ye may be also, heaven.” You must have the right passport to aspire for this visa.
- To go for this flight you must have the right baggage, Galatians 5:22-26. If you hate this flight let your baggage contain Galatians 5:19-21; and you will go in the flight to the Lake of Fire. The choice is yours, act fast, because the flight is any moment now. It will happen as a thief in the night.
by Douglas Amobi