THE COMING OF THE LORD
This Sermon is an inspiration, from the Lord, coming from Capstone Prophetic Ministry or Echoes of His Coming.
- I will like to take you to the Book of Daniel, because I wish to speak about “the coming of Lord.” This is a forgotten subject and it is no longer popular on any pulpit. Why? This is because one way or the other Satan has made a mess of it by allowing the scoffers to set dates for the return of the Lord. In fact some of the dates came in a way that people were frightened and eventually nothing happened. For example in Oct. 1987, a false prophet went from one Corner of the world to another; New York City – Russia to as far away as China. In all the continents of the world the proclamation and propaganda was so great and misleading, such that members went and removed their money from banks, stop going to work and also removed their children from schools. This was an international proclamation based on falsehood.
- In the year 2000 the scientists and different religious groups believed that it was the end of the 6,000 years of God’s working on earth. Computer experts believed that sowing into 4 digits of zero (high tech) will bring everything to halt; because that the computers will be faced with adjusting to the change into a new kind of calendar year. Then it was said that planes may malfunction and drop of the sky suddenly. All electronics would malfunction, that this was just more than a virus. However the year came and passed and nothing happened.
- Sometimes in 2008 in South Korea another alarm was raised that filtered throughout the whole world.
- In New York 2011 another familiar false alarmed was also raised by a preacher somewhere in the USA. Some ladies and gentlemen, fathers and mothers all these fell for it. This was the work of Satan to discourage people from talking about, the return of Jesus Christ. However there is a difference about the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world. In any case both are scriptural and we shall give some explanation. I want to assure you that God’s word concerning this planet earth is yea and Amen).
Perhaps some think that when you say the world is coming to an end, it is the imagination of man or a personal idea of some preachers. In Isaiah 51:6 it reads, “Lift up your eyes to the heavens and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner but my salvation shall be forever and my righteousness shall not be abolished.” 2nd Pet 3:9-10, “The lord is not slack concerning his promise as some men count slackness but is long suffering to us-ward not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.”
In verse.12 it states, “looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God where in the heaven being on fire shall melt with fervent heat.” So also read Rev. 21:1b – For the first heaven and the first earth were passed away, and there was no more sea.
It’s certain from both the old and new testaments, that a transformation is coming to this present planet earth; and that will be very soon, because it has been corrupted beyond reasonable doubt. If God was not happy seeing the days of Noah, God must be “very sad” with the earth today, read Gen.6:5-7. The Lord Jesus Christ will come, in two different ways; the coming during the translation and the coming at the end of the Armageddon. I am addressing the 1st and secret coming (RAPTURE) because it will happen before the second coming when all eyes shall see him in the sky.
Matt 24: 32-40. The Lord himself compared this day to the days of Noah. Only Noah and his family knew the hour had come, because God told him to enter the ark and the door was shut. All others were busy doing one thing or the other but Noah heard the Lord saying enter ye and your family into the ARK (CHRIST) for the day of visitation had come. So also about Sodom and Gomorrah; Abraham knew that judgment was coming upon them he even solicited, but the people proved the report of their behavior right even before the Angel of God. Only 3 people Lot and his two daughters. Gen 18: 17 – 21, Gen 19:13-15. So in the translation, the very bride of Christ we know they will be prepared and go with him. Matt 25:6, 10-11 Thess. 2:6-7. II Thess. 4:16-17 from these scriptures its yea and amen, and its settled in heaven. The translation or rapture is real. I will prove to you that this will happen very soon.
HIS SECOND COMING:- Acts 1: 10-11 and while they looked toward heaven as he went up, behold two men in white apparel said to them, “why stand ye gazing up into heaven?this same Jesus which is taken up from you into heaven shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.” Matt. 24: 29-30, Mk. 12: 24-27, Ezek. 21: 25 – 27, Rev. 19:11 -17 and Zech.14:3-9.
SIGNS OF THE FIRST COMING: What signs can we look to as to be convinced we are at the end of the time or the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ for the faithful saints?
- In the world today people have become so hardened that most of the things said by Jesus Christ in Matt. 24:1 – no longer affects them; talking about war’s and rumors of war is like every day issues which do not move the unbelievers.
- Talking about earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes, famine etc; the students of ecology believe that it is a way of nature depopulating the earth on its own. The book of DANIEL the prophet was most blessed of all the prophets and the Lord showed him future events of the world; starting from his own time to the finality of the whole thing. The Lord started with an unbelievers king Nebuchadnezzar; this king had a dream which was beyond himself and the ordinary people of his kingdom. But only those who were beyond the ordinary with the power of the supernatural were the revelation of the dream given. And eventually Daniel was made to understand this great dream of the king. Remember the image of gold, silver, brass, iron and clay Dan.2:31-45.
Matt. 24: 4-5
The first was the head of gold represented by the Babylon Empire of Nebuchadnezzar himself. Second was the Medes-Persian world empire of silver i.e. Cyrus & Darius; third was Grecian empire, the kingdom rule by Alexander the great, the young general. The kingdom of brass was fourth, the Roman empire rule from Rome, and made of IRON & CLAY. It was strong at the beginning, remember the feet of iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things but eventually continued to the Ten Toes and there was a mixture of iron & clay partly strong and partly weak. This was so because iron is a metal while clay is just soil. Seeing from the head to the toes definitely explains is the end of man’s system. We have been going through the Roman days since the days of our Lord Jesus Christ. And it’s generally called the western world. Now this empire in other to fulfill the gospel, started with coming together of the European nations. Initially they were ten, but because the clay will mix with iron you can some Eastern Europe nations now coming to join them. Nevertheless this is the last kingdom of man on earth and very soon this world will see a “one world government” with:
- One Currency
- One Religion
- One political agenda of “Peace” but this will eventually fail and right in this generation vs. 44 – 45. The kingdom of God on earth shall be established. The true new Millennium of peace; according to the word of Daniel the dream is certain and the interpretation thereof sure.
Dearly beloved father, mother, brother and sister, beyond the prophecy of wars and rumors of war and earthquakes there is more a more sure word of prophecy, the WORD AND SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST. Find Jesus Christ today because tomorrow may be too late. And if you have known him be patient, wait for him for he that shall come, shall come even though it may tarry, wait, for it shall not tarry. Hab. 2:3; James 5 – 7, THE HUSBANDMAN WAITETH FOR THE PRECIOUS FRUIT OF THE EARTH.
For more Information, Questions and helps, Request for Prayers, counseling or more sermons CDs or DVDs.
Contact Z.A. Adewuyi
Capstone Prophetic Ministry,
G.P.O. Box 10308 Dugbe, Ibadan
Oyo State, Nigeria
By Z. A. Adewuyi