IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU JESUS
The word of this simple song meant a lot to me when I heard it. The words say, “It is only you Jesus, is only you, is only you Jesus, is only you.”
This song talks about the majesty and awesomeness of Jesus, the Christ of God. The book of Philippians 2:8-11 reads, “And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the Cross. Wherefore God hath highly exalted him, and given him a NAME which is above every name: That at the name of JESUS EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW, OF THINGS IN HEAVEN, AND THINGS IN THE EARTH AND THINGS UNDER THE EARTH; and that every tongue should confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER.”
“Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who is taken up from you into heaven shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven,” ACTS 1:11. This was talking about the return of Jesus Christ. He is now in heaven but will surely come back. Some will meet him in the air at the translation and others, when he touches down in Jerusalem for the 1000 years rule, others at the white throne judgment; whichever, it is all about Jesus. In eternity He will remain the attraction.
Everything is about the name Jesus. What does the name mean, what can the name do, and who is really this Jesus? ACTS 4:10-12 “be it known unto you all, and all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at naught of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” No one can be saved except they accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Acts 2:21, “And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” It is all about Jesus, for he is the only one that can save, heal, deliver and give eternal life: John 10:28 states, “And I give unto them eternal life: and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hands.”
“Therefore, let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, both Lord and Christ, “Acts 2:36. This is amazing, that JESUS is both CHRIST and LORD. Ephesians 4:5, talks about ONE LORD. Revelations 4:11 “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” In Revelations 4:8 it reads, “And the four living creatures had each of them six wings about him, and they were full of eyes within; and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.” This Lord who was (on the cross, dead and buried and rose on the third day), and is (right now in heaven), and is to come (translation, millennium, the white throne, new heaven and new earth) all refer to JESUS who is both CHRIST and LORD. It is all about you Jesus.
It is baffling, how that mankind cannot appreciate the secrets of God, made manifest. The greatest secret between God and man is Jesus Christ, and the greatest revelation to man from God is Jesus Christ; and yet man is still lost and in doubt. We need to realize that it is all about Jesus, whether in heaven far above, where the throne of grace is; or down beneath the earth, hell, where the seat of Satan is (King David said, if I go down to hell thou art there); or on earth, the footstool of God, the home of man. We shall examine the testimony of those who have stayed around him longer than we have.
- Revelations 4, 6-8 the four living creatures full of eyes in front and behind, staying in the midst and around the throne of God said,” Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.” Who are these living creatures, they can think, talk and know a whole lot, and are staying around and in the midst of the throne. They knew when he came to earth and died on the cross (WAS), and that was when God died as Jesus. Who (IS) because he is right now with them in heaven, and they know (WHO IS TO COME). These are their testimonies, they know who they are worshipping and talking about. It is all about JESUS.
- Revelations 11:16-17, And the four and twenty elders, who sat before God on their thrones, fell upon their faces, and worshiped God saying, “ we give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, who art, and wast, and art to come, because thou hast taken to thee, thy great power, and hast reigned.” They knew who they were talking about; IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU JESUS.
- Angels gave various testimonies that point to JESUS, BECAUSE ALL THINGS ARE ABOUT HIM.
- At the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established. These are the testimonies of those who have been around the throne that we hope to gather around. Their testimonies are all about JESUS.
- Revelations 19:10 “And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, see thou do it not! I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God; for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” As you can see it is all about Jesus.
- Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ; and they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death, Revelation 12 10-11. Both the Lamb and he that sat on the throne refer to the same person, Jesus Christ; it is all about Jesus.
- Who is the King of kings and Lord of lords, the Almighty, the Everlasting Father, the SON, the HOLY SPIRIT, the Prince of peace, the I AM, the Rose of Sharon, Jehovah, Lily of the valley, the WORD, Emmanuel; it is all about the same person, JESUS THE CHRIST. STUDY THESE VERSES;
Genesis 1:1-3; 17:1-8; 18:1-33 Exodus 3:1-7; Isaiah 9:6-7; 43:8-13,25; St John 1:1-14; 2:19; 4:26; 11:26; 20:14-17; Revelation 1:8,11-18; 2:1,8,12,18: 3:1,7, and 14: 5:1-10. Revelation 22:12-21.
- If you are faithful enough to read these scriptures, you will know that it is all about JESUS THE CHRIST. Then comes the real issue, who do you think that Jesus Christ is; what is your own testimony of him, what has he done for you and what have you done for him?
- Remember that James 2:19 reads, “THOU BELIEVEST THAT THERE IS ONE God; thou doest well. The devils also believe, and tremble.” The devils also tremble because they are rebuked, cast out and defeated by the name of JESUS CHRIST. As you can see it is all about JESUS. He that dwelleth in us (JESUS CHRIST) is greater than he that is in the world, the devil.
- It’s only you Jesus, it’s only you, it’s only you Jesus, it’s only you; AMEN.
- When you hear about the Lamb of God, St John 1:29-30; Revelation 5:6,7,12: 6:1 and Rev. 21:27 reads, “And there shall in no way enter into it anything that defileth, neither he that worketh abomination, or maketh a lie, but they who are written in the Lamb’s book of life.” It is all about Jesus the Christ. Is your name in the book of LIFE, have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and God? Time is short, if you have not accepted Jesus as your SAVIOR AND LORD you are in danger.
- Eternal life is given by the only source and author of it, Jesus Christ, the Lord.
- When the dead in Christ rises and we who are alive and remain all get caught up to meet someone in the air, that person is Jesus Christ.
- There is no resurrection and life without a shout, a voice and with the trump of God: these three components are found only in the Lord Jesus Christ, 1st Thessalonians 4:13-18. It is only you Jesus.
- The world has been around for about 6000years, the Lord created all things for His good pleasure, including you and I. Six days of creation is used up almost and one day of rest is coming. The one day of rest is the millennium: which is a period when our Lord comes to rule the whole world from Jerusalem. Who is this ruler? He is no other but Jesus Christ, the King of kings. It is all about Jesus Christ.
- Revelation 5:5 is one of the most wonderful verses in the Holy Bible: “And one of the elders saith unto me, weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof.” Who is this? That is Jesus Christ. It is all about Jesus.
- According to Revelation 19:11-16, the white horse and he that sat on it, that is called Faithful and True: His name is called the Word of God, and has a name on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.” This is Jesus Christ and is all about him.
- He that sat upon the throne said, “Behold I make all things new,” Revelation 21:5. Only Jesus creates and makes anything, visible and invisible. It is all about Jesus, He is our all in all.
- In Revelation 22:6, 16-20 you find, “I Jesus have sent my angel; Surely, I come quickly.”
- Now that you have an idea of who Jesus Christ is, then consider what is recorded in Acts 13:48, “ And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed. If you were not ordained you can never believe the gospel and who Jesus Christ really is. It is all about Jesus.
- It is only you Jesus, it is only you; it is only you Jesus, it is only you. O! The new heaven and the new earth and those whose names are in the Lamb’s Book of Life shall worship only Jesus Christ. The Godhead is all about him. Make your calling and election sure. Examine yourself and see how that Christ Jesus is in you. It is all about you Jesus. Amen.
- It is very important to know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. The forgiveness of your sins, healing of your sickness has been paid for; by no other but Jesus Christ. He shed his own blood.
- Finally, I invite you to come into the family of God; you will no more be a stranger, or a pilgrim to the commonwealth of Israel. You must acknowledge that you are a sinner or a backslider, accept that the only remedy for your sin is the cleansing power in the blood of Jesus Christ. It is all about Jesus. Ask him to forgive you, and invite him into your life and from that moment you surrender your life to him as your Savior, Lord and God. Pick up a King James Bible and start reading from St. John’s gospel. Look for a good church that believes in water baptism by emersion in the name of Jesus Christ, not Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Matthew 28:19 says in the name not names. Jesus said, “I came in my Father’s name,” John 5:43. His Father’s name is Jesus Christ. Get baptized, seek for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, claim, confess, prepare and expect the translation of the true believers any moment now. Remember hell and the Lake of fire are real and if you fail to repent and be converted you may end with the false prophet, anti-Christ and satan in the Lake of fire, then second death. Be assured heaven is real and the abode of true believer in Jesus Christ. It is all about you Jesus, and is only you Lord of peace, love and eternal life. Have you made peace with God, if you die suddenly will Jesus Christ welcome you? Think about it, your money and fame cannot save you and you cannot change your destiny when eternity suddenly starts.
Translation moment 18
IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU JESUS