The hidden truth
Bible and Scroll in graphics – 004
- The Bible says: Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart:
- Time is short, I hope somebody listens.
- For I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.
- Where do we find real joy these days?
- The man who speaks is thinking: I’m laying a foundation here for them to understand.
- Revelation 10 verse 1: And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun.
- And his feet as pillars of fire.
- I wonder if that was Jesus Christ?
- And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth. Verse 2 ….
- A little book? Hmm.
- And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. (verse 3)
- The other person thinks: A message in thunders.
004 – The hidden truth in PDF